ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Saturday 11 May 2013

Viva Las Vegas! . . . And then some!

Vegas is mine and Chris' all time favourite holiday destination!! Between us we have bee at least 6 times if not more!  I never thought I would like Vegas but there is so much more to it than gambling! There are shows, roller coasters, zoo's, aquariums, ranch's, art galleries, SHOPPING and much much more!  There really is something for everyone, young and old.  Also when your a huge Elvis fan like me you have to go Vegas at least once in your life time.


Talking Elvis brings me on to my dream of a pilgrimage to Graceland!  About 10 years ago I saw a holiday withVirgin which was totally extravagantly expensive but it is my dream to go on this adventure by hook or by crook!  It is 
Graceland, Nashville, Dollywood and then finish off in New Orleans for Madi Gras.  I just need to talk someone into going with me (and paying for me!!).




Ros said her dream destination would be Japan because she would like to experience a totally different culture.  When I went through my pintrest I found I had pinned a lot of pictures of Japan in m pretty in pink folder and places I would rather be right now!! It looks absolutely amazing.  And the best thing of all is they have their very own Disney Land! I may have add Japan to my own travel wish list, but think I might starve as sushi is most defiantly not on my favourite food list lol


I was told not to go on about my obsession with Disney Land! But I just have to say that it is my guilty pleasure and I'd just keep going back (if I could afford it).  I have done Halloween and Christmas at various Disney resorts! Have to say Florida is my favourite, but I'd be happy in my mini ears at any of the Disney resorts around the world.  I am a big kid at heart :)


No comments:

Post a Comment