ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Sunday 12 May 2013

Things of wonder, mystery and intrigue. . .

Today's #BEDM is all about collecting and I would say I am a collector of curious objects. I can't put my collections into any specific category they are just things that I am drawn to at boot sales, jumble sales and charity shops! Many of the items I buy I either use, revamp or recycle.

Here are some of this weekends boot sale finds!!


I am collecting lonely vintage tea cups at the moment to turn into flower arrangements, with vintage buttons and ribbon to re-sell at a vintage fair later on in the year. When I have finished one I will post it for all to see.

I also bought a whole heap of vintage scarves but this doggy one is my favourite and I might even keep it :)



The other thing I collect is crafting materials for card making, scrapbooking and revamping! I have a craft room (With a bed in it, so I guess it's just the spare room but a girl can dream!), which my family fondly call 'the Dorothy room', where all my projects are stored and it is slowly creeping into other rooms of the house also. Take a look:



Many of my things in the Dorothy room are thrifty finds like my wizard of oz picture that I picked up for £15 at Richard House Charity shop at Faircross in Barking!! My vintage phone was salvaged from my Dads electrical shop that he recently closed down. My little china rocking horse was bought at a jumble sale for 10p!! I do love a bargin.

Reading this post I am starting to think maybe I am a hoarder as apposed to a collector!! Potato, patata, tomata, tomato!

Well back to my lazy Sunday! And time to catch up with Glee and Once Upon a Time!

2 comments:

  1. I love tea cups!! Ur room sounds delightful and Lv the name for it sounds rather magical xxhttp://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u x I just hate them being all lonely on the boot sale table!! Much better they come home with me and be together until they have the company of some nice silk flowers and go o a loving new home lol

      Delete