ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Thursday 9 May 2013

Social butterfly . . .

so today's subject is Social Media . . .

Chris and Ros are socialmediaphobic so this post is purely me!!

I must admit I'm social media butterfly I flit in and out of love with twitter, facebook, pintrest and more. For PCC I think twitter is my favourite, but lucky for me I have set things up so when i Twitter on it updates our Facebook and Linked in.

On a personal note my guilty pleasure is most defiantly Pintrest at the moment!!  I haven't been pinning for long but my boards are growing.  You can find the most useful and un-useful things from how to make a light from a mason jar (they seem to be all the rage on pintrest its all mason jar this mason jar that) to how to make a PDF of your pintrest boards (new that would come in handy one day!!).  I spend my time drooling over things I want in my home - this is most defiantly my biggest board!!  For some reason I seem to be attracted to pink things so this is another board I have made!! My 8 year old son is also getting on 'board' by browsing with me and we now have a cute thing's board full of baby animals, he is even encroaching on the the dream house board with Tardis wall art and superhero nursery's.

Come and take a look at my boards :)




No comments:

Post a Comment