ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Saturday 4 May 2013

A day in the life of . . .

Day 3 of Blog Every Day in May . . . welcome to a day in my life which ended about 11.30 only to find the internet was down and I was unable to post my blog entry on time!!

My day started @ 7am where I woke up to blue skies and the sun shining, which put me in a sunny mood. i rummaged around in the back of the wardrobe and dug out a pair of white slip on shoes and unearthed a maxi dress to celebrate the sun!! . . . then it was the mad school run rush . . . then I came back home and walked the dog and watered the garden . . . and that was all before 10am!!

Took a drive through the county lanes to Age Concern Havering and checked in with Chris on the phone. Today Chris was drawing up the plans for our next set of workshops we will be running with Saint Francis Hospice and putting together a proposal for a presentation skill and public speaking workshop through a recommendation from Barking Council.

Checked my email, Twitter, Facebook, Ebay, Pintrest, finished off a document for Community Catalyst and before I knew it, it was 2.30pm! Quick spot of lunch and then off to the shops to pick up shopping for my Aunt who is unwell.

Spent the evening with my Aunt and made us a lasagne with Greek salad and new potatoes. My Aunt has just moved into her new home and is disabled and unwell, poor thing! I was rearranging her front room in my head and she said 'what are you thinking about?', I explained I was thinking this would be better there and that would be better hear and she agreed and then it was like changing rooms and I had the whole room upside down and inside out, but it does look better!!!

10pm and I still had to go and see my mum as she had a 24 hour heart monitor device strapped to her today and my step-father had picked my son up from his first kick boxing lesson and taken him to her house. I bet running around after an 8 year old did her and the heart monitor the world of good!! but she said the Dr told her to do what she normally does.

A bit of TV and a catch up with mum and I decided to borrow a pair of PJ's and stay over I love coming 'HOME'. I settled down to do my blog entry at 11.30pm (thinking I had plenty of time to make it before midnight) and found out my mum's internet was down!! Disaster I huffed to bed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment