ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

News-not-so-flash . . .

I didn't have time to read a newspaper or watch tv yesterday I was to busy!! You can tell Chris is on holiday! So this #bedm subject is my first failure :( 

NEWSFLASH - Chris should never be allowed to frolic in the sea in Turkey!!

I have had a quick look at today's headlines to keep up with current affairs (I must admit I don't really keep up-to-date with current affairs my head is much happier in the clouds) but nothing has inspired me  to write a blog post.  Think I will wait until something happens this week that inspires me.  The only thing that made me laugh was that Alan Sugar tweeted a false score during the football that resulted in Tottenham fans to cheer on reading said tweet to only find out he lied! Ah the power of social media is shocking at times.  Do you think we are becoming a nation that believes everything we read on social media sites?

Another subject in the media this week was our tremendous score of 21 in the Eurovision Song Contest! I mean really why do we bother? My son asked me why 'Sharon' from Eastenders was singing on TV when Bonnie Tyler was on which was the highlight of my Eurovision experience!  Don't even have Sir Terry commentating any more to make the whole experience more bareable!!

Rant over!! On to next subject of dream job!! Far more exciting :) see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment