ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Today on PCC Cribs . . .

. . . we are going inside Lucy's fridge!!

As you can see I own a fairly modest fridge decorated with my eight year old sons healthy eating chart he made at school. This week in half term his home work is to eat healthily. It would of been more useful if he had revealed this before I went shopping! 
So let's see what food lives behind a door like this!!


After taking all these photos it occurred to me maybe I should have been a bit more like MTV and staged my fridge but I guess the whole idea of what is in your fridge right now is to have a glimpse into reality.

Sooooo what have we got in here then?? 



All of our favorite drinks!! Milk for tea and one of George's favorite drinks, chocolate milk for George, a lil bottle of Fizz for mummy and daddy, exotic juice and cranberry juice and oh look more  milk :)


I am slowly realising how boring the contents of a fridge is and my mind is wandering to what my dream fridge would be! Not what it would be full of but if I could have my dream kitchen what dream fridge would I have??

Here are a few fridges I have pinned in my dream home board on Pinterest!  Far more interesting than my ready meals and condiment and cheese obsession!!

First up we have the gloriously vintage looking Smegg! I have a lot of these pinned but I am particularly drawn to baby pink and Tiffany blue colors! Stylish and kitch but not very practical as there isn't much freezer room.


This fridge is actually amazing but I don't think I will ever have a kitchen big enough to fit it in!!


My lovely son has chosen this dream fridge for me . . . 


For this time being I think I might try this with my existing fridge . . . a chalk board fridge!!


One day when I redo the kitchen I think this is more likely to be the type of fridge I can afford and fit in the kitchen!! Better start the fridge fund!!


No comments:

Post a Comment