ABOUT US

We provide highly motivating and inspiring leadership training and personal development programmes, tailored to your business and individual needs. We have a passion to assist others in their personal development and to help individuals and organisations grow and sustain change, allowing them to connect with their staff and customers in a real and effective way.

We combine a diverse range of learning styles and mediums with experience of over 20 years working for one of the largest international retailers within the UK. Our aim is to provide affordable coaching, development, and leadership programmes to organisations, groups and individuals that empower people to take full ownership of their learning, enabling them to better look after themselves and/or their customers.

Whether you are looking for a one-off lunchtime session or a programme to deliver cultural change, we can help. We have a wide range of programmes and workshops to help you manage change, build an effective team, improve communication, build morale and improve customer service and more!

Thursday 16 May 2013

Pampering . . .

We all like a bit of pampering now and again, but when do you fit it in?  

It's very hard when your a working mum etc.  Here at positive change we would all like a bit more me time to go to the spa, get a massage or even just do something for ourselves instead of others for a change.  i think this is true for almost everyone.  

When was the last time you put you first for a change?  

Does putting your own needs before others make you selfish?

Do you feel guilty when you put your own needs first?  

The truth is sometimes you have to give yourself a break and take time for you to move forward in your life.  When we do things out of obligation, 'I have to or something terrible will happen . . ', we do it begrudgingly and not in a willing state of mind which makes it a chore.  When we do things because we choose to, in willingness, tasks seem to be easier.  Sometimes just taking 5 minutes me time can put you in a willing state of mind and choose to complete tasks for others rather than feeling beholden to others.  Sometimes is it is ok to say NO I am busy right now, but I can help you when I'm finished!

I decided yesterday to not take part in the challenge today and use my spare time to do something I wanted to do because blogging was becoming a chore.  Ironically enough I used my free me time to resurrect my old personal blog and also give my lonely tea cup's the make over I promised them!  And guess what the world didn't end!  I even looked at todays #bedm challenge through fresh eyes and completed it out of choice instead of through obligation.  Gooooo me!

If you would like to take a gander at my personal blog post today 'homes wanted for lonely tea cups' feel free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment